Thanks for checking out my blog!
Chance To Inspire is a unique platform devoted to inspiring individuals and businesses to levels up. Here you will find insights and content to excel in life and entrepreneurship. To join our community, click the link below.
Hey, I’m Chance Forman, serial entrepreneur and founder of Chance To Inspire.
I help people change their mindset so they can improve their health, wealth, and lifestyle.
Have you ever struggled with being over-weight or feel tired and sluggish from simply being out of shape?
Find yourself sitting on the couch binge watching Game of Thrones, stuffing your face with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.
Doing anything to not think about work, or something tragic that happened.
Telling yourself I’ll start working out again on Monday
Monday comes around and you find every excuse in the book not to work out because it just seems like too much “work”.
After all, you have to get up tomorrow and go to real work… BLAH
Life starts catching up with you and you start falling behind on your bills and responsibilities.
Turning your finances into a nightmare.
You’re not alone. Don’t worry.
It wasn’t long ago I was in a similar situation.
My daughter survived a very traumatic birth and after months in the hospital we finally made it home.
Unable to leave for work due to her situation, I became a Netflix, cookie and ice cream addict.
Telling myself every bite was easing the pain of what we were going through.
One day I’m brushing my teeth about to hop in the shower and I look at myself in the mirror and didn’t even recognize who I was looking at.
I knew my mind was clouded with the worries of fighting for Lilly’s life and the loss of businesses, friends, and toys.
I had to change my mindset and daily habits and routines. Not to get back to where I was before but to excel on to bigger and better things with more purpose and impact.
The next day I hired a mentor, got a hair-cut for the first time in two years, shaved, started going back to the gym and making sure I took a shower everyday.
I set a challenge for myself to go to the gym 6 days a week and to read at least one book a week.
Replacing my habits of sugar and t.v. with exercise for my mind and body helped me get back to scaling my businesses and growing my passion for helping others.
Giving me mass amounts of self-awareness and new found purpose.
Since then to the day of writing this I lost 24 lbs. of fat and gained enough clarity in life to build a complete new business, both in only 83 days.
All while getting to spend all day with my family and taking care of my daughter’s needs for her disabilities.
After we got home from the hospital and couldn’t find help for Lilly’s care, I was fueling my depression thinking my family’s life and dreams had been crushed.
That was just me letting my emotions take over my mindset.
Remembering things don’t happen to us, they happen for us.
In our minds we think the world is out to get us and we can never get ahead, so we settle into conformity and convenience with both our health and our wealth.
That is so far from the truth..
In today’s time with technology we have more access than ever to get work out and diet tips to improve our health. Outlets to branding and marketing to advance and grow our wealth like never before.
You just have to be willing to do whatever it takes to shift your mindset and create new habits that will propel you forward towards a more healthy, wealthy, lifestyle.
I want to give you a few tips of the actions I took to improve my health and increase my wealth all while fighting for my daughter’s quality of life.
1. Stop procrastinating! This is everyone biggest set back. What is holding you back? Time, money, fear of being judged, ect… Forget about all that noise and go take back control of your life.
*30 day challenge to do 45 minutes of hard core, no break work outs for 30 day straight.
2. Clarity – I find clarity by taking action. By not procrastinating and working on my physical fitness, it helps clear my mind to help me get a better vision for my goals.
3. Energy – By working out I’m gaining more energy, but the real key is the fuel that we put into our bodies. Stop consuming junk and start eating healthy. This will not only fast track you fitness goals but give you more energy and clarity.
4. Strategize – Develop a plan by creating new habits and rituals that are geared towards a healthier, wealthier you! Think about what you eating, what can you do active, and what is your plan to monetize and optimize your business. *I like to talk with my inner circle and bounce ideas around before moving forward 100%.
5. Prioritize – Audit your days prior. Are you spending too much time online scrolling or watching tv or even pacing back and forth to the fridge when your not even hungry just bored. Plan your days out in advance and make sure to get the most important things done first.
6. Action – This somewhat takes us back to square one, but it is the most important. You know exactly what you need to do so stop over consuming and start implementing and testing your ideas. Call or email that important game changing contact. Get off your butt and make something happen. No one is going to make it happen for you.
To some this might seem like common sense, but the thing is that common sense is not always common practice.
The biggest mistake that most people make when trying to improve their health and increase their wealth is to compare themselves to others that are already where they want to be.
Do NOT, I repeat Do NOT do that.
The only person you need to compare yourself to is who you were yesterday and as long as you are following these 6 steps, I know for a fact that you will be a better you.
As you come to the end of this article I want you to do yourself a favor. No matter if your at work, at home in bed, or at the coffee shop drinking a latte…
Stand up, stretch, take a deep breath and say, “Today is the start of the rest of my life.”
Then, drop down and give yourself 50 push ups. If your not a push up type of person then grab the dog leash and take your pup for a minimum 30 minute brisk walk. I don’t care what it is, but stop procrastinating and start taking action.. RIGHT NOW!