Haha… This week was a little intense to say the least.
I wanted to bring back the nature look but we were limited on time due to the sun setting a little quicker than expected. Cameras we’re out of focus, audio off a bit, and only got to shoot one quick take because the sun moved on us.
Not to mentionI dropped my phone because I didn’t realize it was in the shot, lol.
All of these could be great excuses, but thats not what I’m about. Like I said in last weeks video, I made a commitment to put out at least one video a week no matter if I’m 100% satisfied or not.
So.. That’s what I’m doing.
This week we’re talking about ENERGY!
How to improve your energy…
5 things I do to improve my energy levels to get more done. Lilly has therapy 5 days a week so that takes up a lot of our day, but I still manage to run my other businesses and create Chance To Inspire.
Want to know how?
1. Sleep 8 hours a night. We all have to rest and rejuvenate not only our bodies but our minds as well.
2. Cut out sugars and white carbs. Get your sugar from fruit and trade in white carbs for whole grain. Make sure to get plenty of protein and greens as well.
3. Exercise at least 4 days a week. Never go more than 3 days without doing some type of physical activity and sweating out all the toxins in your body.
4. Meditate twice a day. I was recommended to meditate twice a day for 20 minutes a day and it has helped my clarity and energy levels tremendously. Release all that negative energy and focus on the positive.
5. Take a break. Once an hour get up stretch your legs and practice taking those deep breaths we’ve been talking about. 1 to 3 minutes every hour has made a dramatic change in my energy and stamina through out the day.
I learned all of this from my life coaching at High Performance Coaching course that I’m going through and it has already made a dramatic change in my energy through out the day and sleeping better at night.
I pay a lot of money for these courses, but I want to share my gained knowledge with you for free. To help inspire you to live a more fulfilling life no matter what your past or present situation is.
I’ve lost 17 lbs since I started this journey 90 days ago and I want to share everything I’m doing along the way with you to help you achieve all of your personal goals.
Thank you all for inspiring me and I look forward to growing the Chance To Inspire community together!
Hero Of The Week
Humanity and Hope United
Founder, Riley Fuller, has built something that was inspired by following his heart. The entire foundation of H&H is built on listening to the hearts of others.
This month they launched Month Of Hope. Go check out
Follow them on Social Media to keep up
Make sure to..
Subscribe to the YouTube
Check out our website
Follow us on…